Wednesday, June 27, 2012

my new favorite

Linus Larrabee: And I want tickets to whatever Broadway show nobody can get tickets to.
[Mack looks inquisitively at him]
Linus Larrabee: I know, I seldom go to the theatre.
Mack: Seldom?
Linus Larrabee: So, I'm not a theatre buff.
Mack: Buff? The most difficult tickets to get will be for a Broadway musical.
Linus Larrabee: [distractedly] Okay.
Mack: That means that the performers will periodically dance about and burst into song.
......
Roman Holiday
the FLAWLESS production
Out the window in the Guthrie
they had all the famous scenes
amazing set
they built a trevi fountain
and a mouth of truth
beautiful music too; very talented singers and dancers
it was especially fun to sit
in the front row and to see the action up close.
another lovely minnesota memory. 

**insider tip - go before June 30

No comments:

Post a Comment