Wednesday, June 6, 2012

good, better, best & worst: blogging styles

** this post is all in good fun; read tongue in cheek

Good:  I went to the store, but they didn’t have my favorite kind of butter. I left very sad.

Better:  I went to the store and they were out of my favorite butter.

Best:  The store didn’t have my favorite butter.

Worst:  After thinking about if I wanted to take a nap or not, I went to the store and tried to find my favorite butter. The first time I had this type of butter was when I was a ranch hand on a farm in Montana. They served it every night. Sometimes people at dinner would tell me really long stories and we would stay at the table until the wee hours of the morning. When I asked them to pass the pepper, instead they would pass the salt. It was so hysterical! I guess you had to be there. Anyway, I sure miss my butter. And the country folk. And I love naps.


ps did you know there's a restaurant called Butter?  who knew?!  (Google did!)
http://www.butterrestaurant.com/
pps my favorite kind of butter is actually not butter.  it's yogurt.  brummel & brown.  yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment