excerpt: The Savior provided five distinctive examples during His visit to the pool that can serve as guidelines to us in ministering to the sick and afflicted:
1. He looked for one in need.
2. He listened without criticism.
3. He often gave anonymously.
4. He understood and acknowledged grief or disease.
5. He followed up with the sufferer.
Don't you love patterns?
I love how Jesus taught.
Still working on this.
I stumbled upon the Purpose Fairy site recently,
specifically the article
my favorite one was #7
give up the luxury of criticism
"give up your need to criticize things, events or people that are different
than you. We are all different, yet we are all the same. We all want to be happy,
we all want to love and be loved and we all want to be understood.
you don't need to comment on everything Marla