Saturday, December 17, 2011

Repeat the Sounding Joy

"Focusing on what we already have and are grateful for right now is one of the most powerful things we can do to alter our life in a positive way."  - Mike Robbins


isn't this a lovely time of year? so much to be grateful for. 

here are some people i am grateful for -- in the form of quotes.

Get that flashlight out of my face. - Dan 

Grandpa! You’ve been tickling me ALL DAY LONG. - Eva

I can't figure out how this tree goes together! 
Dan, will you help me? -Marla
Women... - Dan

I totally tricked you Dan.  You put up the whole tree.  Ha ha HA. How's that for a woman?!  - Marla

It's my magnetic personality. - Jeff, after setting off the emergency alarm five times.

There hasn't been any Lady Gaga in this concert.  - Richard, at Kurt Metzger's Christmas concert

La La.  - Benson
Oh my gosh! He just said my name! - Marla
He said MA MA.  Geesh.  - Emily
Oh.  - Marla

Um. She smells like a ball of parmesan cheese.  - Marla
Yep, that's what Eva eats.  - Emily
She certainly does seem to love condiments. - Marla

La la's ipod! -Eva

You should really clean up your workbench, it's quite messy.  - Marla
I think it's time for you to go home.  - Dad


muppet movie = super good!  loved it!
had a smile on my face the whole time.
the kiddos made it even more fun.
just another day in paradise.  isn't my laundry darling?
ALLLLLLLVINNNNNNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment