Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why I Need My Sisters

Emily:  [grabs my hand and looks at my nails]  Do you have a nail file?
Me:  Yes
Emily:  Then use it.  [Throws my hand back in my lap]

Reva:  Oh man.  You're going to brush your teeth before you go out aren't you?
Me:  ...
Reva:  No really! You gotta brush them!

Jana:  Marla!  Look at this view.  You have like a million grey hairs!  Go get yourself dyed!
Me: ...
Me:  Stop looking at my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am the big sister which makes me the boss!" ~ Anonymous

"You can kid the world, but not your sister." ~ Charlotte Gray

"I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!" ~ Author Unknown

"Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five." ~ Pam Brown

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." ~ Amy Li

6 comments:

  1. Pretty great blog post today. Thanks for the laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. We're kind of mean . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what I'd do without you guys.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment has to be from Reva, right? No one else would be so cheesy.

    ReplyDelete