Monday, May 9, 2011

Why I had a moment of insanity and impulse and bought a very large, overstuffed teddy bear.

Everyone at Costco let me go to the front of the line - who knew all you had to do was pick up a huge bear.  He filled the whole front seat of my car.  I didn't put his seat belt on but I did take the carpool lane. 

It was pretty fun to see her face light up when I lugged this thing up the stairs.   I also taught her how to body slam the bear, which she quickly got the hang of. 

It was a fun, productive & educational day.

7 comments:

  1. No you did not?!?!?! Only you! This is why I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish I could have seen her when you gave her the bear! Great gift mar. You should make sure Em and Dan take the bear home with them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wanted "Fozzy" to go downstairs with her at naptime. At least that's what I guessed. Actually, she wanted him in her crib and was quite put out when I told her he'd just have to sit on the floor next to her. She uses him just like her familiar love sack at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great. Now the stuffed moose I bought her is going to look like a trinket! (But in all sincerity, I LOVE these pictures of her.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great! Matt and I were just at Costco and saw some people buying these. We kept wondering why on earth you would want a bear that big. Now I know! Her face is priceless. You're such a great aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to have to buy an extra seat on the plane looks like ;)

    ReplyDelete