Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Taste of Heaven


How does this sound:

Fresh, hot crepes, with creme brulet icecream (ben & jerry's, don't knock it til you try it), caramel sauce, a few slices of banana and a tablespoon or so of Nutella.  Later I decided that next time I made them, I would add candied walnuts.

** PS Maybe you are wondering, what the heck a Blencer is... Food Network didn't make a typo like I thought,  it's just a fancy blender.  I'm sure it costs a million dollars, as well as the crepe pan I saw advertised on the side bar (that was like two million).  I assure you, my 30 dollar blender and my 10 dollar pan worked just as well. 

"The only real stumbling block
is fear of failure.
In cooking
you've got to have
a what-the-hell attitude."
~ Julia Child

No comments:

Post a Comment