Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Battle Field of the Mind

When we are overly concerned
with what people think
we will be controlled
by the thoughts and opinions
of other people.
~Joyce Meyer

I love the story "You are Special".  The most powerful person in the entire universe will help us become who we want to be, but we have to focus on Him and nothing else.  He never lets us down.


Spiritual inspiration here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You might say, “I’m not the creative type. When I sing, I’m always half a tone above or below the note. I cannot draw a line without a ruler. And the only practical use for my homemade bread is as a paperweight or as a doorstop.” {marla's edit - When I Zumba, I look like a spastic Muppet}

If that is how you feel, think again, and remember that you are spirit daughters of the most creative Being in the universe. Isn’t it remarkable to think that your very spirits are fashioned by an endlessly creative and eternally compassionate God? Think about it—your spirit body is a masterpiece, created with a beauty, function, and capacity beyond imagination.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments: