Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rug Burn or Beauty Mark?

Here comes trouble!

This little boy gets into everything lately.
I get harried voicemail messages from his mother, telling me about recent fiascoes.  Sometimes I listen to them two and three times.  Recently he got into her eyecream, got it all over himself, the floor & walls in a matter of minutes. 

About 9 months ago, I got a voicemail at work where all I can hear is heavy breathing, beeping of the numbers and running - Isaiah had grabbed the phone and hit redial and then when he saw his mom coming, he took off.  I like to listen to it when I need a good laugh at work.

This sweet boy thinks he's a big kid.  He keeps up with them even though his short little legs aren't built for sprinting.  Nothing can slow him down. 

*To answer the Title question -- Rug Burn or Beauty Mark. Isaiah took a dive into the corner of the couch and got a little rug burn in the process.  This kid is tough. 
A regular Rocky in a two year old body.

No comments:

Post a Comment