Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mouse in the House

Dad said last night, we have a mouse. I asked where.

On the kitchen table.

Why do you think there's been a mouse on the kitchen table?

Because one of my bananas is gone, and my cereal is open.

Pretty sure Marla was here, Dick.

That's what I figured.


PS Mom & Dad, remember the time when we were little and Reva came out of her bed
and said 'there's a mouse in the house' and you didn't believe her because you thought
she just wanted to stay up late?  And remember when you found out that there really
WAS a mouse in the house and you had to say you were sorry? This could very
well apply to Mom's above story.  Just sayin'.
xooox 

2 comments:

  1. You were there, and we know it 'cause you left the cereal bag open. So no sorry for you, missy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classic picture. I love our parents!

    ReplyDelete