Monday, March 21, 2011

I. Cannot. Get. Enough.

Every night before I go to bed, I click on 'When Parents Text' and I just cackle and cackle and then I go to sleep. 

Newest favorites:
Mom: Alright so dad just guzzled a huge beer and I am drinking a margarita and since we do not drink and drive, y’all have to come get us. Thx!

Me: Ooooh my gosh. When?

Mom: Idk. We’ll text ya. Maybe an hour. Dad is doing karaoke
Dad: Miss you…..Are the hamsters alright? I was worried. Did you allow them access to the wheel 4 the ride back? I miss the hamsters already.

Dad: Are they coming home 4 Easter? Your mother was very worried..about the hamsters…..Love ya…..Hamster update as soon as possible

Me: YES THE HAMSTERS ARE FINE, would you like to talk to them? I can have them call you after they’re done wheeling.

Dad: Please……only when they’re done wheeling

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, these were hilarious. Makes me worried that my kids will turn me in for some ridiculous message sometime!

    ReplyDelete