Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How about some vintage Lisa Frank folks?

http://shop.ebay.com/lindy1977/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

When Reva saves up enough cashola, she's buying...

A BRAND NEW IPAD


So take a look, relive your childhood, and bid high!  I love how organized her stuff is.  She's been like that ever since she was little. 

I had to admit, I had a touch of nostalgia.  As kids, we loved stickers.  Loved them.  We spent many hours in St. Paul Book & Stationary (which incidently, did not have books nor was it located in St. Paul) and Different Drummer.  Such lovely memories.

PS Reva -- speaking of Lisa Frank, I bet there's an APP for that and - just a hunch here - bet it includes unicorns & rainbows too.

1 comment:

  1. Those were so fun looking through! Thanks for posting. I never would have known. I'm tempted to bid on them ALL!

    ReplyDelete