Wednesday, January 12, 2011

small keypad, old hands


HA-larious.  literally.  i read these at night before i go to bed and giggle myself to sleep. 

http://whenparentstext.com/
favorites:
Mom: Have you ever noticed how much garbanzo beans look like little butts? Like being mooned by soup

i especially love the "Dad" ones ... I can totally hear my dear old dad saying some of these lines...

Me:Did you make it back? How was your trip?
Dad:I SAW 41 OWLS ON THE WAY HOME. This is big. Huge.

Dad:Lake Whitney is covered with pelicans.
Me:That’s great, but you do know that now 50% of your all-time texts to me are about pelicans.
Dad:And? I like pelicans. 66%

Me:Hello? I thought you were going to pick me up?
Dad:Running late. Storm scared dog. Dealing with dog shart.

No comments:

Post a Comment