Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lost in Translation

No, I'm not talking about a Bill Murray movie.  I'm talking about GPS!

I can NOT function without one.  Mine is currently doing a weird beeping thing, with some random electrical wires poking out.  Maybe it's due to throwing it across the dashboard of my car.  I dunno.

In researching new GPS devices, I came across a special little section called voices.  Yes, my friends, this might be worth the 12.95 per voice to get someone you really like to listen to. 

A couple of favorites:
"Turn right or I'm gonna beat your head in."                 "Guide you there, he will."


Dora Explorer and DarthVader might get really annoying.

However, add Matt Damon
and
I
am
IN.

2 comments:

  1. Totally!!!!! I've always wanted Mr. T! TomTom's voice selection is WAY better than Garmin's.

    ReplyDelete