Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jesse's Girl: The Wedding Edition

Death by Chocolate Cupcake.  I had a hangover after
I ate mine.  I also snuck another one before I left...
shoved it in a paper cup.  The cleaning lady threw it
out at the hotel.  I am not speaking to her.
The dance!  Jacob and Mommy took a little
spin on the dance floor.
And here, is quite possibly
my favorite picture of the evening.
Jake:  I'm tired. I want to go home.
Marla:  I have a surprise.
Jake:  Where?
We took a little visit to the fun photo booth which
had lots of crazy hats and just happened to have
two mustaches left, just for us!
Some other random newlyweds.
Daddy Daughter dance.  Awww.....
I love Chloe's pink cheeks.
And finally, here we have
JESSE's Girl. 
Playing this song was SO my idea
and don't let anyone tell you different.
Aren't they pretty? 
Such a fun, elegant 
& delicious wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment