Monday, November 8, 2010

Anonymous Winner - Reveal Thyself

Result:
8
Anonymous said...

I'm gonna hit you so hard that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style!

What a great quote.  Love it.  Anon: email me at marlakucera@aol.com and you will get your certificate to CSN stores for 40 smackers.

My favorite quote (besides Goonies Never Say Die):

You guys, if we don't
get out of here soon...
...there's gonna be
some kind of hostage crisis.
Out in the garage, ORV,
four-wheel drive...
...bullet holes the size of
matzo balls...
~ Chunk

PS In other news, I had a lovely brunch with my dear parents at Key's Cafe.  They have the BEST eggs benedict and the BEST pancakes and the BEST monster cookies. 
Try it all, you'll like it.

9 comments:

  1. Dan wins again? REally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit trying to steal my prize. it was me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnesota Mom, but hey, send it to Reuben. I'm too old for this stuff anyway. And if you hadn't watched it 157 times as a child, I wouldn't have know what you were talking about. Love you Goonie Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you pick Reuben over your own child??? ;) Just kidding mom. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mom - i can't believe it was you. that is a great quote!
    reuben, do not worry. you will win and it will feel so good when you claim your prize WITHOUT LYING. trust me. it snows in alaska.
    marla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lying? It was an honest mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reuben trying to pull a fast one....typical.

    ReplyDelete