Tuesday, September 14, 2010

State Fair Part II

Julie in deep fried pickle bliss...
My favorite photo. The cherry and the spoon in a round earth ball!
Ye Old Mill... I nonchalently asked Julie what that was all about.
So she said, we have to do this.  And so we did.
It's a water ride in a completely dark tunnel. 
You can't see anything.  You just sit there in the dark
and look at horribly orchestrated window displays that
dwarves used to make... or something like that.
I've saved the best for last.  Julie is an avid Weird Al fan.  She has been to several concerts.  I decided to take the plunge and try it out for 22.50.  It was worth it.  The guy is crazy and interesting.  This is the final act, YODA.
And they even mention the MUPPETS!

I met him in a swamp down in Dagobah
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda
S-O-D-A, soda

I saw the little runt sitting there on a log
I asked him for his name and in a raspy voice he said "Yoda"
Y-O-D-A, Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

Well, I've been around, but I ain't never seen
A guy who looks like a muppet, but he's wrinkled and green
Oh, my Yoda
Yo-yo-yo-yo Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment