Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Phoebe's Songs?!

http://www.friends-tv.org/ph-songs.html

Fetus
Are you in there little fetus?
In nine months will you come greet us?
I will... buy you some Adidas.
 
Chandler
First time I met Chandler
I thought he was gay,
But here I am singing
on his wedding day.
 
Babies
They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch,
and soon they'll grow up and resent you so much.
Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why,
and you cry and you cry and you cry.
And you cry and you cry and you cry and you cry...
 
AND MY FAVORITE...

No power
New York City has no power,
and the milk is getting sour.
But to me it is not scary,
'cause I stay away from dairy.
LA la, la LA la, LA la...

I sing this one all the time.  I've been hoping for the power to go out so I can sing it again sometime soon.  I just need to learn the guitar parts.

Also, I like to make up songs.  I've done this for several years.  It was recently brought to my attention by a 4 year old that we have a lot in common.  She too, makes up songs.  This was Chloe's latest:

(read in sing songy voice, tune does not matter)
"Marla, please close the trunk
I wish you would close the trunk."
...Repeat...  for.ev.er.

Yes, that's the end. 

2 comments:

  1. So what's the problem with Smelly Cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate cats -- remember?
    but it is a funny song when i'm not gagging in the middle of it... (it's gross)

    MK

    ReplyDelete