Friday, July 2, 2010

Camping Recap

Pretty Reva.  Chloe always looks down before I take the shot.  We'll have to have a serious sit-down chat the next time I see her.
Some serious baby chunkage. 
I love him!
The kiddos love Otis.  I wish I could say the same.
Zayah on the trolley.  Read in sing songy voice:  So Big!
Brother & Sister Luv (or torture, depending on how you look at it)
Jake:  Marla, why do you make me take all these pictures?
Marla:  It's good for you Jakey Cupcakey, it grows hair
on your chest.
Chloe's got it down...
the look of death.
Mama's got it down...
the look of .... Hello Kitty
Lovely inchworms.  They are cute
in your hand...
but not when they fall
on your head from the trees.
Stud.  What a stud.
How he got to be such a stud...
by sneaking in the cooler...
I love this photo!!!
Chocolate covered strawberries. 
Chloe & Magnum P.I.
Grandpa.  With his head lamp on.  Just in case
the sun suddenly goes out.  Because you never really know...

PS I hate camping.  I will never like camping.  Ever.  But I would follow my family around anywhere just be near them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment