Friday, July 16, 2010

All About Gratitude

"Be grateful. How thankful we ought to be. How comfortably we live. How very easy is life compared to what it once was. . . . We have it so easy, so pleasant, so delightful. We ride in cars that are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. . . . [We have] the miracles of medicine, the miracles of science, the miracles of communication, transportation, education---what a wonderful time in which to live. Of all of these wondrous, challenging things with which we live, I hope you regard it a blessing to be alive in this great age of the world. . . . I hope you walk with gratitude in your hearts, really.

Grateful people are respectful people.
Grateful people are courteous people.
Grateful people are kindly people.

Oh how I love him!

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! I think I'll link to this next week on my Thankful Thursdays post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too! Every time I see a picture of him I miss him. I really miss him. Thanks for the great quote.

    ReplyDelete