Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wicked Monkeys

Aftermath
Main Entry: af·ter·math
Function: noun
The period immediately following a usually ruinous event

In case you were wondering, the word aftermath has nothing to do with math... it has to do with the state of my living room after the kiddos leave on a Sunday afternoon.

I regret to say that I don't have the picture where Chloe is swinging her braids at me,
 turning away and saying No!  Just believe me when I tell you it was
CLASSIC.
Instead, please enjoy the above picture with my laptop bag over Chloe's head.
She thought it was charming.

2 comments:

  1. So what's not charming about that? I mean really, life doesn't get any better than this -- Love you, love those children, love their parents, love Family, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my little monkeys. it's true.
    :) marla

    ReplyDelete