Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What Men Think of Twilight

Below is an email that I received yesterday from my sister Jana that made me spit out my gum.  **Warning: (say, for example, you are my mother):  If you have sensitive eyes, you might want to skip the picture and the word t*sticle below. 

So, Logan my coworker, is just starting to read Twilight and she is addicted...she is so excited about it and I guess while over lunch she was reading so she called her boyfried Kyle to tell him how good it was and that he should read the books too and he said, he would rather read an autobiography on his left testicle.

I can't make this stuff up people, can't make it up.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward needs George's Bro! (Or Manssiere, not sure which it was going to be.)

    Autobiographies on testicles...funny.

    I do happen to know one couple who jointly read the series--and the husband is totally normal and well-adjusted!

    ReplyDelete