Sunday, February 28, 2010

Marla's Top 10 Reasons to Visit Utah: Photo Tour

In no particular order of course:



Cafe Rio with lovely friends.
Seeing Eva crawl like a mad woman.
The Sweet Tooth Fairy - best cupcakes ever.
Yoda one for me. 
Dressing up Eva in ridiculous clothing.
Playing peek-a-boo.
Crazy walk in Daybreak on a cold winter day.
Temples, temples and more temples.
Shade clothing - one word:  SALE.  Came out with a big 'ol bag.
In N Out.  Finally got my burger!  PS The animal style fries were Dan's. 

What  a lovely trip.  Can't wait to do it all over again soon. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Cafe Rio! Love Shade too - although lately I've become more of a Downeast Basics fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that all of the girls in Utah got to see you. I feel so left out, here in Sparks. But I'm glad you had fun. Maybe I'll go eat an In-N-Out Burger in honor of your visit to Utah.

    ReplyDelete