Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mmm.... Sugar + Cookies = Sugar cookies


You'd think there would be a better name for these...



The cookies above were loving made my my dear Auntie Loda of Rochester, MN.  She is the master at making perfect cookies.  For reals.  Seriously.  The End to all other sugar cookies as you know it.

Below is yet another batch of awesome cookies that I like to nibble.  My favorite thing is to take a bite of one, put it back on the plate, and come back to it awhile later.  This drives my Mother nutso.  Sorry Mom.  Someday I will grow up, promise. 

Auntie Loda = MCMCF (Master Cookie Making Chef Forever)

1 comment:

  1. I rather doubt that.

    When you were 5 or 6, you told me you were going to be just like Peter Pan and never grow up. True to your word, I expect you will not. But I really love that part of you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete