Monday, November 30, 2009

If My Mom Had a Blog...

I am pleased to introduce to you my very first Guest Blogger... the talented and lovely and wonderful Sandy Kucera.  Read on my friends, read on.


I wish I had the “real” picture, but this is the story:

Jana and James and Grandma K took Jacob and Chloe and Anna to the Mall of America on Black Friday (aptly named). One of the rides was Swiper’s Cars (from Dora the Explorer) and the kids had to be 42 inches to go by themselves. So Jacob and Anna go hand in hand over to their car of choice. The guy running the ride very kindly told Chloe she was too short and had her walk back to me. When James realized that she was not going to be able to ride without an adult (we’re talking Junior rides here folks), he came around the corner, scooped her up, put her in a car, then lowed his 6’6” frame into the seat next to her. She just beamed. I’m sure James’ knees got thrown - hard - against the front of the seat every time they flew around the corner, but he just smiled. 

Love doesn’t get more compassionate than that.


 
PS James, Marla here....
which Dora ride are you gonna take ME on? 
I want cotton candy too!

1 comment: