Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Going West. Again.







Highlights:  holding my baby, eating breakfast at the Riter Mansion (apple pancakes with carmel sauce, bacon and orange flavored apples), celebrating Emily's birthday on her bed with a box of cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy, running all. the. way. for the First Dam 5k in Logan, walking across the campus I loved so much and being flooded with memories and a grateful heart, having dinner with forever kind of friends, eating Farrs icecream near the Ogden temple, visiting the Logan temple and taking crazy pictures, seeing Grandma hold Eva, shishkabobs by Dan and so. much. more.

7 comments:

  1. GREAT PICTURES! I especially love the one of you holding Eva. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I just realized there's more than one of you holding Eva. I like them all but I especially love the one where she's sucking on her thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Love the pics but I do have a question...Why is Alicia looking rather yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this sounds like so much fun! Thanks for sharing your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not you're. YOUR. Ugh. Sorry, it's late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarah - come visit again :)
    emily - yes, you're my favorite no matter how you spell it. good eats :)
    kim - alicia eats WAY too many carrots and we are doing an intervention.

    ReplyDelete