Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's almost CHRISTMAS!

Check out this site:
http://www.kurtmetzgermusic.com/
What do you notice? 

Someone wrote a comment.  I wonder who she is...

“This was a concert NOT TO MISS.”-Marla K.

I know - I'm like a reporter for The New York Times or something.

It is ironic, however, that I will be missing the concert this year. I will out of town.   

But I do stand by my original statement.  And really, don't miss it if you can help it.  I adore Kurt's music.  Really and truly love it.  He has a gift. 

I hope I can go next year.  Or maybe I'll see him on Broadway when he becomes rich and even more famous. 

And I'll be in the front row.  Because Kurt will have reserved seats for me... his special reporter whose quote was put on the very first page of his blog.

2 comments:

  1. That is almost like when I reported on the 666 PMS licence plate. I really felt like a reporter then. I mean I knocked on her door and everything. I should have brought a recorder with a microphone to get her full response. Then I could have quoted her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ooh! Invite me! I'll come with you to see him on Broadway someday. :)

    ReplyDelete