Monday, July 27, 2009

O Shakopee, O Shakopee, Thy Small Town Charm Is A-Maze-Ing

Veteran's Memorial Park. Best park for feeding ducks. Hands down. Plus they have this weird labyrinth stone pattern that is rising up out of the lake like something out of Waterworld. Here's Jacob and Chloe after the duck feeding frenzy.

Derby Days
You know you wanna. We'll have a posse there, running with the bulls, I mean horses. Join us! It's this Saturday, 9:30 a.m. at Canterbury.

I'm sure you've heard of Taste of Minnesota. But, one of my co-workers who is also a fellow lover of Shakopee, told me about THIS.

2 comments:

  1. My wife did derby days last year (maybe 2 years ago?) It was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudette...the dumb prior lake people scheduled lakefront days this weekend too! what are they trying to do? compete with us? no way!

    ReplyDelete