Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Donny, Oh Donny

I thought my Donny went missing. They took all the pictures down to repaint the walls and then hung up patents (patents! boring patents!).

I paced, back and forth, and wondered what they had done with him. I pictured him sitting in a warehouse somewhere, covered with dust when instead, he could be in my cube, with an admirer to keep an eye on him
all.
day.
long.

However, after complaining to the wireless department about the missing photo, I got a file in my inbox from a co-worker. It was my Donny, and he wasn't missing afterall. He was just hanging on the other side of the wall. But said co-worker told me I should hang onto this jpeg, "just in case they pull a fast one on you". I wholeheartedly agree.

Sigh. So now he's back. And now, I can be completely happy again.

That was a really close call.

No comments:

Post a Comment