Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hey Dad

Remember the time I stepped on the all the tomatoes in the back of your brand new car?

And how about the time I handcuffed my feet together and you had to call the sergeant to come over with the key?

Or what about the time that I crashed into a parked car in our own driveway?

Or maybe the time when I landed my car in a ditch while attempting a u-turn you found the car standing on its side?

I could keep listing more things you know, but I can tell your face is getting a little red and your ears are getting a little steamy so I'll stop. Just for you dad.

But don't worry Daddy, there is more where this all came from. Because I'm Marla and this is what I do. But I know you love me anyway. And maybe that's your gift. To love me no matter what.

You've done a great job.

And I couldn't have asked for a better Father. I love you big much.

xoxoxo, marla


No comments:

Post a Comment