Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Home Fries


If anyone has been searching their entire life for the best sweet pototo fries in the whole wide world, look no further. Red Wing, MN is where it's at.

The St. James Hotel serves lunch on the Veranda - sounds fancy doesn't it? Sounds like these sweet potato fries might cost you a college tuition or two right? Wrong. Very reasonable prices and supertastic hamburgers to boot. Click here to peruse the menu.

When you visit, tell them Marla sent you. And then tell them to send Marla a gift certificate for some sweet potato fries. I bet she'll thank you.
Life is short. Eat sweet potato fries with it.

4 comments:

  1. OOH. i ate THOSE EXACT FRIES this last saturday. They sure are tasty. I'll also recommend the Grilled Cheese Sandwich w/ Bacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean I have to come to MN to have the best sweet potato fries? They'd better be good because I've never even had bad sweet potato fries to compare them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes jill, it means you have to come to mn. it's about time. just hop on over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh....Red Wing! Here I come! Please have your hot, crispy sweet potato fries ready for me when I arrive.

    ReplyDelete