Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blessed New York: In the Spring



I've loved you in Fall, in Summer, and now in Spring. All I have to say is there better be tulips and daffodils in Central Park, Or. Else.



One word will suffice. SHOPPING! But I can't only say one word about Century 21. How about BEST STORE EVER. How about I got my favorite purse there.
How about that's where I discovered my Mon-keys. :)



The ever famous New York city pretzel. They look so good. I've never been brave enough to try one. I've seen the thick pollution that hangs in the air plus I notice the people who are selling them. Maybe I'll be brave enough this time to try one.


The lovely Manhattan temple. I can't wait to go there again. It's surreal having a temple in an office building. You step off the elevator and into peace and quiet in the middle of the noisy city.



The MET. Perfect for a rainy Friday in NYC. Plus I can sound really cool when I say "Oh the MET, Essential Art of African Textiles was something else, wasn't it!?"



Everyone talks about Pink Berry. I have to find out what it is and why it's so worth talking about. I see celebrities eating it in People magazine. Must. Get. To the bottom of this mystery.



Click here. Sigh. You've got Mail. I know, I'm a sap. Can't help it.



Why the fur coat you ask? Because last time I was in NYC, this amusing cab driver was passing through Times Square, leaned his head out the window and did a driveby verbal assault to this woman covered in fur "Hey Lady! You think you got enough fur on ya?"

New York, How I love thee. Let me count the ways.

4 comments:

  1. Do you get to go there? I am so jealous!!! That is where Justin and I went on our honeymoon and we loved it!!! We want to go back so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I or did I not introduce you to Century 21????

    ReplyDelete