- Slow motion of Zac walking into high school in a leather jacket and sunglasses.
- Hearing the audience (tweens) sigh and moon over this 21 year old.
- Funny, light hearted movie.
- Hilarious side kick roommate for Zac.
- Chastity was encouraged. Zac was giving a lecture to a bunch of girls on waiting and finding the right person. They swooned.
- Zac's love of older women in real life.
- Zac was a pretty darn good actor and did well in comedic situations.
- On the way to the movie V and I stopped at a gas station for treats. Two older rough looking men were behind the counter and we told them we were going to see Zac Efron. Blank stares ensued.
- There was zero singing in this movie.
- There was zero Vanessa Hudgens.
- Chandler playing the older Zac. Eww. Zac and the mom had more chemistry than they did (observation by V).
- Not enough Zac (ok, I'm totally kidding).
- Wayyyy too much armpit hair for me to handle.
- Zac's character practiced the opposite of what he preached.