Friday, February 13, 2009

Winter Carnival: Beautiful St. Paul, Minnesota

Here we have classic Minnesota. Gives a whole new meaning to ice fishing.
Can you guess this one? Here's a hint: Cheshire Cat.
Throne of Ice. Next year I'm requesting a cushion.
Cute Len & Victoria.
Mr. Pototo head! My kind of quirky. A petition for the Muppets has already been started.

A winter carnival wouldn't be a carnival without an ice sculpture of the First Supper now would it.
"A friend is one to whom one can pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keeping what is worth keeping, and, with the breath of kindness, blow the rest away" - Arabian Proverb

2 comments:

  1. When was this going on? I wanted to go to the Ice Festival this year but then completely forgot about it. Dang it! It looked like it was pretty cool and so much fun.

    Anyway, I was wondering if you got my message on your phone? Can you help us out for our etiquette dinner this Wednesday? Do you have anything (souvenirs)from the countries you previously visited that we could use as table center pieces? Our theme that night is "Etiquette Around the World" Give me a call or email me. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% jealous and missing both of you!!

    ReplyDelete