Tuesday, February 24, 2009

That Little Green Ring Goes a Long, Long Way

Grandpa: Tease, tease, tease
Jake: Grandpa CHOOSE THE RIGHT! THAT MEANS BE NICE!

Marla: blah blah blah Stupid blah blah
*Jake, immediately stops what he's doing and exclaims*:
Marla, what did you just say?!!!
Marla: Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!
Jake: CHOOSE THE RIGHT MARLA!


Main Entry:
1char·ac·ter
Pronunciation:
\ˈker-ik-tər, ˈka-rik-\
Function: noun

7 a: a person marked by notable or conspicuous traits "quite a character".

Jana: Come over here and give me a big hug.
*Jana squeezes a little too hard.*
Jake: Ouuuuchhh Jana - you hurt me with your big hug!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Kate won't take her ring off. I wish we weren't all so freakin' sick so we could go outside enjoy this nice day it looks like we are having. Blah, blah blah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Kids are so good at catching us, aren't they? I never realized how much I said "stupid" until my kids started pointing it out to me. (It was mostly when I was driving. If that makes it better.)

    ReplyDelete