Sunday, January 4, 2009

To Grab or Not to Grab















My family loves to play pranks. We inherited this from a long line of Kuceras. My dad is probably the biggest tease on the face of God's green earth. But this story isn't about my dad - we'll save that for another time.

Let's just say that Emily and I went shopping. Let's say that she was in the dressing room next to me and I went out to get another pair of pants. Another women slipped into my dressing room while I was gone. Can you guess what happened?

Emily decided to be a funny girl and grab my ankle. Much to her surprise, when she grabbed "my" ankle, not only did she not hear any screaming or giggling, she heard silence and a woman who made some sort of huffing noise and then left the dressing room.

Emily, Note to yourself: before you play a prank, you might want to make sure that you know the person first.
PS This may or may not have happened in a dressing room inside a mall. Think white & celestial glory.

5 comments:

  1. I literally laughed out loud...I wish I could have seen that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Nice. :)

    Hey, I'm home! Let's make some cool magnets, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laugh out loud funny - the last place you'd think of tO BE inappropriatly groped!
    erin

    ReplyDelete