Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Anne, You Do Beat All!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081003125728AADgYJ0

Man. Can you believe this girl? I mean, seriously people. How do you not know where to put in the washer fluid. It's the one with the actual picture - wipers and windshield on it.

I have never done something like this before. Not even today when I drove to the dealership and told them my motor for my windshield fluid was not working. And that I had just filled it up a few days ago. But nothing was coming out. Nope, not even a drop. And a guy came out and asked me where I put the fluid. And I pointed. And realized something. And then I giggled. And turned a lovely pinkish hue. And he just looked at me. And then he fixed it. And then I drove away.

This could all be hypothetical. Then again, you can decide for yourself. If you know me at all, or if you know me even just a little, you will know the TRUTH.

ps LOST premier Jan 21!! Welcome back my dear non-real TV friends, welcome back!

1 comment:

  1. VERY funny Marla! Do you ever use your emergency brake in the winter?

    ReplyDelete