Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Kind of Crazy

ALARC's On It and In It Lake Minnetonka Ice Plunge
Thursday, January 01, 2009, 09:30 AM
Bayview Event Center
687 Excelsior Blvd
Excelsior, MN 55331

Click here for registration. You know you want to.

PS Looks like this guy doesn't want to jump either.



Dive Ranking Options by Number of Completed Jumps:
0 Guppy (Marla)
1 Minnow (Marla, next year)
2 Walleye (Marla, the year after next)
3 Northern (Marla, oh you get the point!)
4 Muskie
5 Barracuda Five
6 Barracuda Six
7 Barracuda Seven
8 Barracuda Eight
9 Barracuda Nine
10+ Shark MARLA! 2019

6 comments:

  1. I hate you!!! My YW are doing this too and I was supposed to be doing this...I'm soooooooooooooooo upset I can't be there. I'd jump in with you in a second. I wish they had this in UT! Miss you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are insane! I think I will stay home and stay warm. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marla, are you CRAZY?!?! Don't do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously?! You are CRAZY!! Great way to ring in the New Year, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are grounded. Do not leave your room before noon on January 1 2009 or suffer the consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  6. emily - you wouldn't for reals would you?

    kim - you know you wanna.

    kate - i'm just pulling everyone's leg.

    clarinda - it would be memorable!

    mom - are you wearing your boots and gloves? it's cold outside.

    ReplyDelete