Sunday, December 28, 2008

It Really Was a Great Christmas...

Despite this picture above, we had a fabulous time.
And look who's back! We missed you Em & Dan the Man!
Jana raved about her present!! She loved her chopper gloves and her TJ Maxx gift card for $13.89. What can I say, I know how to pick 'em!
Darling cousins with little Isaiah. I unbuttoned his jeans so he could breathe but Reva buttoned them right back up again.

Isaiah... smiling for Jana. She's got the knack. Anna - smiling for the camera. What a little model.
Chloe with the classic game Pretty Pretty Princess. My sisters played this game with the Elders on Christmas day. If only I could produce the picture with Elder Standage wearing earrings, a crown and a necklace... priceless.

And after much prodding and huffing and begging and a little swearing, here is our family photo.

Tah-dah!!

Until next year peeps! Love you all!

xoxox, marla

2 comments:

  1. Now I understand why you chose Muppets as a catagory in the Thimble game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Hope you have a happy New Year as well.

    Love the new look of your blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete