Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm not a gamer!

Sunday morning, 11 a.m., Marla walks into church and sits down next to Reff, Jeff & the kids.

Jake: Guess what. My mom made it past the last level and unlocked A WHOLE NEW WORLD!
Marla: Shhh....
Jake: A WHOLE NEW WORLD!

I bought it. I really did. I'm not even embarrassed. This game is awesome. I am at level two only because Jake passed the first level for me after church. I'm currently stuck in the underground cave with the red chomping plant but I'm not worried... I'm pretty sure my favorite 4 year old will be able to help.

3 comments:

  1. Marla,
    How are you going to find time to do any work between blogging and Super Mario Bros.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeff.
    i'm going to open up a business and call it jeff's comments.
    and then charge people for your comments.
    because they are pretty clever.
    ps i need jake to pass level 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marla!
    That will be $10 for the first and only $5 for each additional comment. I will take cash, certified check, or money order.

    ReplyDelete