Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Stuff

My new favorite Christmas book. Go Glenn Beck!! I loved this. It's an easy read and a timeless tale. It's worth your time.

My favorite as of late on the CD: Bring a Torch Jeanette, Isabella.

I've been belting it out, having a jolly good time, until a thought struck me - who the crap is Jeanette Isabella?

And here you go. It's not a person, it's two people. Thank you Wikipedia.

Our Christmas movie of choice this year was Australia. Not exactly what you might think of for a traditional Christmas movie, but it worked. Oh did it work. Hugh Jackman is ... he's nice. We'll leave it at that. Overall, a very interesting, historical, romantic story complete with breathtaking scenery, fabulous costumes, and good story line.

Lastly, I'll leave you with Kevin. My favorite fake Christmas kid (my real favorite Christmas kids are Jake, Chloe & Isaiah). I remember seeing this in the theater years ago... on a Christmas day. And then getting stuck in the parking lot in a snow storm. Gotta love MN!

No comments:

Post a Comment