Friday, November 28, 2008

Not the trots, the TURKEY TROT

Source: WordNet (r) 1.7

the trots
n : obscene terms for diarrhea [syn: the sh**s]

OR another gem I found online...

Definition of Bad case of the trots: Australian Slang diarrhea.
dictionary.babylon.com/Bad_case_of_the_trots

So folks - I've learned a new word! I'm afraid this is going to make me giggle every time I say Turkey Trot. Thank you Len!

Reva, Jana & I participated in a 5k on Thanksgiving day in beautiful downtown Minneapolis. Our introduction was a loud speaker blaring the song "Never Ending Story" through the walls of the city. It made me want to sing along at the top of my lungs and dance through the streets but I regret to say that I refrained, because my sisters embarrass easily.

Here are a few pictures from this crazy fun event. I love Minnesota people! I do I do!


Aren't my sisters cute? On the way home, Jana looks at me and says "Marla, you're going to take a shower before Thanksgiving right? Cuz you look a little ... rough." Classic Jana my friends!!


5 comments:

  1. I am so bummed I missed you guys at the race. We will have to try another race soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Nathan and I love the Muppet Christmas Carol. We should get together and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Marla! I like your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Kucera girls! Too bad your mother couldn't join you though. Probably didn't want to embarass you with her speed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are awesome! I am almost motivated by ya'all!

    ReplyDelete