Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'd like to thank the Little People

Anna & Chloe, slung over Dave's back, going for a little Thanksgiving day parade ride. I hope this was a pre-dinner activity. PS I love the slinky pink underwear that Anna is holding in her hand. It's her blankey.

The little people love the corner of the living room. It's where the fun things are. Well, and the electrical chords. Can't win 'em all.


Jacob puts on a very serious face, turns to us and says "Guys. I'm going to teach you some Kung Fu" and he starts doing moves. Becky snapped this picture mid-punch.


This picture makes me laugh because I am peeking through the Little People. Isaiah's looking really pleased with me.


Chloe & Anna trying on Jana's large collection of hats. Don't they look ravishing? Ease off guys, they are only 4 years old!

I am thankful for all of the Little People in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Cute little people pictures - I'm thankful for those little ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla,
    I know Chloe likes to say she is four, however, she is only 2. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha!!!! i seriously thought they were four!

    ReplyDelete