Sunday, November 30, 2008

Festival of Trees in Exotic Downtown Rochester

Road trip to Rochester for the Festival of Trees. Companies from around the area decorate trees and donate them to children's hospitals or families in need. The convention center is filled with every kind of tree imaginable. If I ever did a tree, I'd do...
The MUPPETS.

America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood,
from sea to shining sea!
This is for Reva. She loves flamingos.
The Cat in the Hat, I mean Tree.
The Loony Bin tree. I dig it!! Minnesota is all about the Loons.
Bert & Ernie and Rubber Ducky Tree.
The princess tree. We did attempt to take one of the crowns off the tree but apparently they were attached with invisible crowbars. Victoria was a good sport. She even sat on the Kemps cow for me. As a reward for her good behavior, I will not be posting the cow picture. However, if you would like a copy, please email me.
Darling Stacy & Anna.

5 comments:

  1. You should have stopped by our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki - are you in roch now?? is that where you have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikki - are you in roch now?? is that where you have been!

    ReplyDelete