Sunday, November 9, 2008

The "Baking with Megan" Show

What? Haven't you heard of her? Megan is all the new rage... ok, so maybe you haven't heard of her... yet. She certainly was the rage yesterday in my kitchen.

Whistle while you work...

This is to demonstrate our pies and also our ability to not get charred by a very hot oven. Next time we shall take this picture with the oven off, and very cold.

The finished product. Chocolate pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie. Next time we might try these chocolate pumpkin spice cookies.

Fall never tasted better!


And shall we end on a positive note?
There is more to life than what's for dinner!

7 comments:

  1. Yum... yum... YUM! Are you going to post the recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find the recipes by clicking on the words -- the links are on there. :) enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I wish I could be your baking buddy. And I love the new look of your blog! Very autumny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, i'm curious what's around megan's neck??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horray for cooking with Marla! I highly recommend it to anyone she will let in her kitchen. Liz, it is a timer around my neck.....I get dorky birthday presents that I love, and then I wear them all over town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't even notice the timer megan! you are so suave!

    ReplyDelete