Thursday, May 8, 2008

LOST is on in FOUR minutes!

Last week was very exciting. In fact, I'm more into this show now than I have ever been. At least since the first season. My dear friend Nell introduced me to the show. We went to her place of employment and camped out one Friday night. We watched 10 episodes in a row. I'm not kidding. There was a big screen TV. Her work had icecream bars and pop. And we propped up our feet on another conference room chair and settled in for the evening. I still remember my icecream bar. Ben and Jerry's. Haven't been able to find it since. But I digress. LOST is on in two minutes!! Last week I watched it by myself. During commercial, the phone rang and I thought to myself WHO THE CRAP IS CALLING ME DURING LOST!!! HELLO! But it was Nell!! And I picked up the phone and we started screaming because Kate and Jack finally got together and it was such a happy time. And then we got all sad because we realized they are "not real people" (that my friends is my Mom's favorite quote). We continued to call each other during commercial and just scream and talk about the show and our theories. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was having some mental breakdown with all the screaming going on but listen, it was a good time had by all. Nell and me, on the phone, sharing our love of LOST.

It's the little things people. I'm so amused by them. Truly I am.

IIIIIIIIIIIITS SHOWTIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment