Thursday, April 17, 2008

You Following Me?

Favorite Bumper Stickers:

So many cats, so few recipes.

When life hands you gators, make Gatorade.

I'm pink, therefore I'm SPAM.

Want a little taste of religion? Bite the minister.

Jesus loves you. But I'm his favorite.

If you believe in telepathy, think about honking.

Cats: Nature's speed bumps.

What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?

A day without sunshine is like night.

God made us sisters; Prozac made us friends.

You - Off my planet.


And my all time favorite:

Are you following Jesus this closely?

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny - I love reading your blog. The milk chocolate stuff was pretty funny. Thanks for taking such good care of my sister when she came out. I'm glad the little microwave fire was over so quick. We had a good laugh over our favorite Marla moments. I hope the wedding is wonderful. Did Carla tell you mom and dad are selling their home?

    ReplyDelete