My favorite talk was by Elder Gerald Lund. He talked about having an open heart.
Ready... Set... Open open OPEN - just like the Mervyn's commerical.
Things I've decided since watching conference:
- Elder Packer's ears are seriously darling.
- President Uchtdorf is the most attractive apostle.
- President Monson is pretty darn hilarious (don't touch the microwave, or the washing machine, or the oven, or the dryer...).
- It is not possible to lie in bed and listen to conference without falling asleep.
- I am so privileged to be part of something so incredible, far reaching, and life changing.