Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a Few Things I've Learned

Ø Stretch jeans are never a good idea, no matter how comfortable I think I am.

Ø Taking a vacation seems to give me a new perspective on life and makes me more grateful for what I have.

Ø The excitement before the vacation is usually more exciting than the actual vacation.

Ø I really don’t want anything to do with numbers unless it’s looking at my paycheck.

Ø The hair bows from the 80’s were a travesty. Seriously.

Ø Most people I talk to are going through something really difficult.

Ø Dark chocolate is always best.

Ø Clearance shopping at Target is an aphrodisiac.

Ø Laughter really is the best medicine. It’s like playing a big trick on myself.

Ø Not all dogs want to kill, eat or maim me.

Ø Simplicity is more complicated than I thought.

Ø Stress causes me to have sharp shooting pains in my chest.

Ø Farrs Chocolate peanut butter ice cream is my favorite.

Ø Shopping at Goodwill on Tuesdays means you get yellow tag items for 1.79.

Ø Utah State is the most beautiful campus there is.

Ø My sisters make me laugh more than anyone in the world.

Ø Breakouts on your face occur way past your 21st birthday.

Ø The London Bridge was never really “falling down”. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_is_Falling_Down

Ø I’d be a lot more productive if TV, naps, and the internet were never invented.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you like Chocolate Peanut Butter better in Farr's? Have you even tried Haagen Dagz? It doesn't really matter, I don't think they have ice cream in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the dark chocolate bit!

    ReplyDelete