Monday, March 24, 2008

Bite Me
I found the most hilarious shirt online but it wouldn't let me copy it. Dang. So I recreated my own. Enjoy. By the way, shopping at Target today brought me much joy as I found all the Easter candy 50% off. Not only that, I found that someone was genius enough to invent CANDY GRASS. No joke. CANDY GRASS. Parents will no longer find grass lying around on the floor because its been injested. Children all over the world are hyper-spazzing around the living room bouncing off each other, the furniture and anything else in their way. Have fun with that one.

Yesterday we had a beautiful Easter dinner. Becky, Jana and I retired on the floor in the guest room. Jacob and Chloe would run in and out of the room. Jacob made a lethal mistake about an hour after dinner. He walked in with his Easter basket from his Grandma and plopped it right in the middle of where we were lounging. He showed us his candy. He began to share. We ate the candy. All of a sudden the air grew cold and hard. His little face scrunched up like a mini-thunderstorm with eyes like lightening.

Jacob: GIRLS! NO MORE EATING MY CANDY!

Girls: What? Jake SHUSH Mom and Dad might hear.

Jacob: TIME OUT! YOU ALL HAVE A TIME OUT!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marla to Jana: Let's hide under the bed. Move it. Now.

Jana: Marla, wipe the chocolate out of the corners of your mouth. How DO you do that?

I wonder if I'll ever be grown up enough to not get into trouble. I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Jake is getting his dad's humor more and more. Love it! But Mar, come on, we want to see your adventures in Maui Maui.

    ReplyDelete